Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Going Full Circle!

June 29, 2010. This is the on-sale date for the September 2010 issue of Pro Wrestling Illustrated. Although I'm sure many of you are regular readers of the magazine dating back to your childhood, I implore you to check out this issue as...the Wrestling Memorabilia Blog *becomes* wrestling memorabilia!

Yours truly was given the opportunity to write an overview of the wrestling collectible scene. Complete with photos, it's a really nice showing for me and I do hope you all enjoy it.

In another feature on myself and the blog, I was once again showcased on one of my favorite blogs, Johngy's Beat. This past Monday, John posted an entry featuring my meeting with the one and only Mike McGuirk...including the famous microphone. Please check that out, as well!

As always, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Johngy said...

That is awesome. It must feel great!

J\/\/ said...

It does! Even if would never write a thing again (which is far from reality!) I achieved my childhood dream...how many people can say that?